Gsoc 18 Project | Collect build statistics

Jeremy Lavergne jeremy at lavergne.me
Sun Apr 29 01:59:35 UTC 2018

There's one last thing to try regarding paths; that is to try invoking
the file this way:
/opt/local/bin/port-tclsh /opt/local/libexec/mpstats

If that doesn't work, it may lead to wondering if all of MacPorts is
installed properly.

For example, I see you're using the root user: did we ensure that all
the file permissions were correct for when you're not the root user? Or
have you been using the root user exclusively?