Gsoc 18 Project | Collect build statistics

Vishnu vishnum1998 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 00:22:24 UTC 2018

Hi

Hello

After hours of fixing error in heroku and my ubuntu .
Finally got to run the so far app .

Here all the ports are listed:
sleepy-wave-33400.herokuapp.com/port/

When you'll open the page..probable the ports would not be there because i
cleared the DB.

To add the ports info into DB..we need to open this url:
sleepy-wave-33400.herokuapp.com/port/parser

Parsing is done using the portindex.json i have.
For simplicity i have only 6 portfile data in it.

Once you open sleepy-wave-33400.herokuapp.com/port/
you can click on individual port to get further informant about that port.
infact u can access this information using :

sleepy-wave-33400.herokuapp.com/port/whatever_is_the_port_name
sleepy-wave-33400.herokuapp.com/port/whatever_is_the_port_id

Thanks