Gsoc 18 Project | Collect build statistics

Vishnu vishnum1998 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 16:36:07 UTC 2018

Hey

Repository names:
MacPorts-features?
Macportsinfo?
Or just simple
gsoc18?

I will look into the feedback.
Also i am currently using create.

And also in the long term. Parser would be run only once in forever or say
a year.
And before running the original db must be cleared.

And then obvious question arise. What if a new port is added in macports.

For that i would like to know the mechanics of new port addition.

I think before the new port is added. It is obviously built before right?
So maybe we can add some code there to update the table with a row when new
port is added.

Just brainstorming.

Thanks