macports challenges (not rot)

Jonathan Stickel jjstickel at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 17:23:35 UTC 2018

As soon as I sent it, I regretted using the word "rot". I should have
used "challenges" or such. Sorry for that.

Maybe it is just my experience with some tickets and PRs that I am
involved with, and not a problem with Macports generally. Nonetheless,
maybe some discussion about how best to move stagnant tickets and PRs
forward might be helpful.

Jonathan