[macports-ports] branch master updated: remove unused patches

Perry E. Metzger perry at piermont.com
Mon Feb 12 13:30:58 UTC 2018

On Mon, 12 Feb 2018 03:52:59 -0600 Ryan Schmidt
<ryandesign at macports.org> wrote:

> Perry, it's your responsibility to ensure commit messages conform
> to our guidelines before merging a PR.

Gotcha. It's a bit irritating that there isn't a good way to edit a
commit message in the course of merging, because it seems unfriendly
to me to make people go around again for something trivial I should
be able to fix. Anyone know if there's some way to do that?

Perry E. Metzger		perry at piermont.com