GSoC 2018: Interested in Improving startup item code

Abhishek Singh Bisht abhisinghbisht04 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 12:42:25 UTC 2018

Hello everyone,

I am interested in contributing to your project, by helping improve the startup item code. I have seen the project description and will definitely be able to implement the required features probably a couple extra ones too by the end of summer.

This mail is just to say hi and introduce myself, so I am Abhishek, a third year B.E Computer Science and Engineering student from JSS Science & Technology University(Formerly, SJCE Mysore).

To be honest I am proficient in C, Python but do not have direct hands on experience with TCL, only have seen a bit of it when dealing with TKinter in Python. Having said that, I am pretty sure it wouldn’t require much time for me to learn TCL.

Looking forward to hear from you.
Thank you for your time,
Abhishek