GSoC 2018: Interested in Improving startup item code

Abhishek Singh Bisht abhisinghbisht04 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 17 18:37:03 UTC 2018

Hi Jackson,

Thanks for taking time, I appreciate it. Will proceed as you said. Also i
was thinking wether or not it’d be feasible to remove all dependencies on
Xcode? I mean shouldn’t the command line tools suffice? I read that some
ports mandatorily require Xcode, but is there any possibility?

Regards,
Abhishek