Any spare mac hardware (for MacPorts meeting) lying around?

Mojca Miklavec mojca at macports.org
Mon Feb 19 22:32:50 UTC 2018

Hi,

>From 10th to 14th March we'll be meeting at the 2nd MacPorts Meeting
in Slovenia.

https://trac.macports.org/wiki/Meetings/MacPortsMeeting2018

During the last meeting we borrowed two older Mac Pros (box format,
pretty old, but with quite some cores and speed) which we used for
heavily testing the buildbot setup that we were playing with.

In case any user has some spare old hardware that could be borrowed
for the duration of the meeting, either physically (ideally without
shipping/transport costs exceeding the price of hardware :) or by
providing remote login with sudo rights, please let us know.

(Donations to help cover the meeting cost, i.e. reduce the fee are of
course also welcome :)

Thank you,
    Mojca