Search for a MacPorts Mascot: looking for talented artists

Mojca Miklavec mojca at macports.org
Wed Feb 21 16:32:28 UTC 2018

Hi,

During the GSOC meeting in Mountain View we had some fruitful evening
discussions where we were heavily criticised for not having our own
happy fluffy animal mascot (like a flying platypus?) which we could
take to every meeting or hacking event where we show up.

Something in the spirit of ...
    http://en.wikifur.com/w/images/4/46/Hexley_fork_450.png
    http://www.libregeek.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/beastie.png

(This was brought up by a person wearing a soft traffic cone all the
time during the meeting, making quite a memorable impression on
probably each and every participant.)

Do we have any artists around to draw one? Any thoughts?
(We could probably come up with some small awards.)

Mojca