GSOC

Bradley Giesbrecht pixilla at macports.org
Mon Feb 26 18:14:41 UTC 2018

Abhishek, I received your email yesterday, Sunday. Your email consisted primarily of a copy paste of our project description feature bullet points.

As Mojca replied, post your questions to this mailing list. I suggest you invest a little more in the questions you ask.

Are you familiar with the MacPorts port command, Portfiles and macOS Launchd?

The MacPorts guild can help you understand the requirements for this project.
https://guide.macports.org

To familiarize your self with the port command you can start here:
https://guide.macports.org/#using

For Portfiles you can start here:
https://guide.macports.org/#development

For the current implementation of startupitems study this section of the MacPorts guide:
https://guide.macports.org/#reference.startupitems

Regards,
Bradley Giesbrecht (pixilla)