Adding dependencies using qt5 portgroup

Marcus Calhoun-Lopez mcalhoun at macports.org
Sat Jan 6 16:45:50 UTC 2018

Sorry for the delay in getting this done.
Hopefully, it is fixed in
https://github.com/macports/macports-ports/commit/8641b4f6d571a1b083361c6e2c20b727bdaef065.
Adding
qt5.depends_runtime_component sqlite-plugin
to the Portfile should now add qt5-sqlite-plugin (or
qt5X-sqlite-plugin) as a runtime dependency.

-Marcus