MacPorts Meeting 2018

Mojca Miklavec mojca at macports.org
Tue Jan 9 19:40:07 UTC 2018

Hi,

The meeting will take place from 10th to the 14th March. I managed to
negotiate a much lower price for the same location as in 2016 (close
to Kranjska gora), but we can still discuss some alternatives. The
important part is to mark the dates on your calendar now. The price
should be around 250 EUR, but more information to follow.

Mojca