GSoC 2018 Application

Umesh Singla umeshksingla at macports.org
Fri Jan 12 10:51:26 UTC 2018

Hi,

Following the conversation on the dev mailing list, I have assumed the role
of organization administrator and Jackson Isaac as backup administrator and
a potential mentor for now.

I have registered MacPorts for participating in GSoC this year and
submitted the initial version of the application from MacPorts side on
GSoC'18 [0] website, in coordination with Jackson.

The corresponding pages of our Trac have been updated.

The application questionnaire [1] and the ideas page [2] have been modified
to include this year's dates and other relevant information.

Please feel free to suggest any improvements.

@Jackson: I invited you to be a backup admin from GSoC's website. Please
check and approve.

[0]: https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/
[1]: https://trac.macports.org/wiki/SummerOfCodeOrgApplication