a no-homepage homepage for ports with dead homepages

Ken Cunningham ken.cunningham.webuse at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 15:32:50 UTC 2018

On 2018-01-12, at 2:12 AM, Rainer Müller wrote:

> Nit pick: I would have called it NoHomepage (small letter p), as the
> compound form seems to be more common than two words and it is used this
> way as Portfile option and in the wiki page itself.

Done. I always seem to want to CamelCase syllables.

Last thing is master_sites.... assuming we want to keep the port, but if upstream is gone and we have the distfiles mirrored,

leave master_sites pointing nowhere, or make it

https://distfiles.macports.org/portname

or is that some kind of circular nightmare?