Online Meeting 2018-05-26

Zero King l2dy at
Sat Jul 7 13:10:30 UTC 2018

On Fri, May 25, 2018 at 11:14:51PM +0200, Clemens Lang wrote:
>On Fri, May 25, 2018 at 04:50:48PM +0200, Rainer Müller wrote:
>> in our last meeting, we scheduled the next meeting to be tomorrow,
>> 2018-05-26 13:00 UTC. However, this seems to have fallen off the
>> radar, because we have not set any agenda yet...
>> One point would be the website-related topics that we postponed in the
>> last meeting due to time constraints.
>> Should we still hold the meeting or reschedule?
>I won't be able to join, so I'd vote for reschedule – but then again I
>already announced last time that I would maybe not be able to join, so
>if there's a group, feel free to do the meeting anyway.

Should we reschedule another meeting this month?

-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: smime.p7s
Type: application/pkcs7-signature
Size: 3533 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <>

More information about the macports-dev mailing list