multiple ports with stdlibc++ mismatches (all on 10.13)...

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Fri Jun 1 06:07:20 UTC 2018

On May 31, 2018, at 00:39, Ken Cunningham wrote:

> pbzip2 is using libstdc++ (this installation is configured to use libc++)

I can't see why this would be. The build only invokes the C++ compiler once, and does pass the -stdlib flag when doing so. Please file a ticket with a main.log and any other information you can think of.

https://github.com/macports/macports-ports/pull/1912

https://github.com/macports/macports-ports/commit/536ead384df3ad8539bde8d02082a0aa5edf55be

https://github.com/macports/macports-ports/pull/1913

https://github.com/macports/macports-ports/commit/72df4a91fd7c53634579ddd3d263aed6291d7458

> darwinbuild is using libstdc++ (this installation is configured to use libc++)

I can't see a problem with this port; file a ticket with more info.

Due to the use of FSF GCC. https://trac.macports.org/ticket/56554