[macports-ports] branch master updated: cquery: new port

Jimmy Yuen Ho Wong wyuenho at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 21:02:51 UTC 2018

    > +if {${subport} eq "cquery-devel"} {
    > +    minimum_xcodeversions {16 8.3}

    What about this port requires Xcode 8.3 or newer? Are you sure it
    isn't instead a requirement on a specific version of clang? If the
    latter, use the compiler_blacklist_versions portgroup instead.

macOS 10.12 is the minimum requirement for cquery-devel as
`shared_timed_mutex` isn't available until then. Xcode 8.0 to 8.2.1
might work, but I have no way of testing it.

All the other issues have been addressed
at https://github.com/macports/macports-ports/pull/2000