Port submission for aidadoc

Bernard Desgraupes bdesgraupes at orange.fr
Tue Mar 6 19:52:18 UTC 2018

Mojca,

thank you very much for reviewing this port.

The other two checksums (if needed) are
    md5    28acc622599ae70bd9027fd80cf9f9b8
    sha1    aece1dbfdc342c63995a1bf7d7de525067038748

I don’t know why the download fails.
Indeed I already have a dist file locally in /opt/local/var/macports/distfiles/aidadoc (probably as a result of previous attempts with my portfile) and this is probably why ‘port install’ seems to skip the fetch phase when I test on my machine.

I don’t really understand how the master-sites command works when it says
master_sites            sourceforge:projects/aidadoc/files/${version}/

The « real » download URL is https://sourceforge.net/projects/aidadoc/files/1.4.2/aida-1.4.2-src.tar.bz2/download

I ran ‘port distcheck aidadoc’ and it shows a lot of URLs like
http://heanet.dl.sourceforge.net/projects/aidadoc/files/1.4.2/aida-1.4.2-src.tar.bz2

but http://heanet.dl.sourceforge.net is not http://sourceforge.net so this is beyond my understanding.

Bernard