[macports-ports] branch master updated: atf: update to 0.21

Ken Cunningham ken.cunningham.webuse at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 16:13:59 UTC 2018

> On Mar 7, 2018, at 11:56 PM, Ryan Schmidt <ryandesign at macports.org> wrote:
>

> On Mar 2, 2018, at 01:58, Ken wrote:
>
>> +github.setup            jmmv atf 0.21
>> +
>> +# github.tarball_from downloads or releases does not set the mastersite correctly
>> +master_sites            https://github.com/jmmv/atf/releases/download/${name}-${version}/
>
> It does if you set the tag prefix. See:
>
> https://github.com/macports/macports-ports/commit/c998339ff1ecd76f4e428efe8725083451f570f1

That tag prefix doesn’t do quite what I thought it did, clearly. I thought it was needed to change the name of the distfile, which is somehow already set right. But indeed, adding the tag changes the full distfile URL from this

https://github.com/jmmv/atf/releases/download/0.21/atf-0.21.tar.gz <https://github.com/jmmv/atf/releases/download/0.21/atf-0.21.tar.gz>

https://github.com/jmmv/atf/releases/download/atf-0.21/atf-0.21.tar.gz <https://github.com/jmmv/atf/releases/download/atf-0.21/atf-0.21.tar.gz>

I guess in future I can use `port distfiles PORTNAME` more often to try to debug what is going wrong….