Action Required: Clone Your MacPorts User Repository on GitHub

Clemens Lang cal at macports.org
Tue Mar 13 17:39:24 UTC 2018

Hello,

If you find yourself in the To list of this email, you still have a user
repository in the MacPorts GitHub organization at

  https://github.com/macports/macports-user-<your-macports-handle>

We have created this repository from the users/ subfolder of the
MacPorts Subversion repository when we moved to GitHub.

In order to clean up the MacPorts GitHub organization, we kindly ask you
to look at this repository and decide whether you still need its
contents.

If you want to keep the contents, please fork the repository to your own
GitHub account and let macports-infra at lists.macports.org know, so that
we can delete our copy and make your fork the new upstream on GitHub.

If you do not want to keep the contents, drop us a mail at
macports-infra at lists.macports.org to let us know, or do nothing until
Saturday, March 31st. We will remove all remaining repositories on
Sunday, April 1st.

Thank you for your time and attention!
--
Clemens