GSoC

Jackson Isaac ijackson at macports.org
Sat Mar 17 17:42:41 UTC 2018

Hi Abhishek,

On Sat, Mar 17, 2018 at 11:07 PM, Abhishek Kashyap
<abhishek.kasyap09 at gmail.com> wrote:
> hi
> i want to know about the implementation of adding items to the port tree.
> And procedure to install multiple plists.

Please try to avoid creating multiple mail threads every time.

Also it would be great if you could add more thoughts and content
in the mail before you hit that Send button so that we also get some
idea on what you want to know and what are you discussing about.

It might not leave a good impression on the reader (it didn't at least for me).

P.S: Take this in a constructive manner. Everyone has their first time :)

--
Jackson Isaac