Gsoc

Mojca Miklavec mojca at macports.org
Sun Mar 18 18:58:17 UTC 2018

On 18 March 2018 at 07:17, Abhishek Kashyap wrote:
> hi
> i am working on Announcements distributed over the ports tree ΒΆ

Great, this would be a nice-to-have feature.

> This is template of newsitem to be added to port tree.
>
> If anyone wants changes please specify it and give feedback.This reference
> is taken from gentoo.

You can use any format you want as long as you can specify to whom the
message should be shown (and when).
99% of what you copied is plain text anyway, so there's hardly
anything to comment. You could use some Tcl syntax to simplify your
life, but ultimately it's up to you how you make it work.

Mojca

PS: This is my last warning to please stop sending private emails.