Request for assistance closing some old pull requests

Perry E. Metzger pmetzger at macports.org
Mon Mar 19 18:27:44 UTC 2018

On Mon, 19 Mar 2018 11:17:21 -0600 Ken Cunningham
<ken.cunningham.webuse at gmail.com> wrote:

> > There's no good way to shim the ABI without having something
> > physically deal with this problem, which likely requires a lot of
> > work on very low level hacking.
>
> When last I read about this, the Wine devs were asking for compiler
> support in clang to accomplish this feat.
>
> I bet they will get it. Wine is very popular.

They might indeed, but it will not be in coming weeks, and a Pull
Request implies something is ready to be pulled. We should likely
memorialize future to-do items elsewhere. So I'd suggest that if we
can't commit this, we should close the PR for now.

Perry E. Metzger		pmetzger at macports.org