Gsoc 18 Project | Collect build statistics

Vishnu vishnum1998 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 19:25:26 UTC 2018

Hello all,

Thanks for rectifying the mail issues.

This is Vishnu.
I would Like to participate in GSOC 18 .And would like to work on :
#Collect build statistics
I needed some help in understanding the idea a bit more.
i wanted to understand the idea more deeply.
Can someone elaborate the idea more?

How many web pages do we need to make ?
Can i get some sample structure of webpage for 1 port . what all need to be
there.
Also where to get : collect per-port statistics & success matrix .Can i get
the exact sample link?

I really think this is the project i could work on because i have prior
experience with all the languages required for this project (HTML, Python,
javascript, in fact, did my last intern mainly involving JSON).
I also have good experience in web Scraping.

I am well aware about :
JSON
Html
Css
Python
JAVASCRIPT
Basic idea about perl

Have used macOS.
Access to macos during gsoc would be limited. But possible.
I have certain knowledge of macports too.

Thanks
Vishnu