GSOC

Umesh Singla umeshksingla at macports.org
Sat Mar 24 19:09:19 UTC 2018

Hi

You'll need to create an account on GSoC website first:
https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/ and update your personal details.

Write your proposal in a Google Doc (or copy-paste it if you already have
written) and share the link on the above website with permission for us to
comment on it. I think you'll need to submit the proposal by searching for
MacPorts in the organization list and clicking on "Apply" button or
something similar.

Thanks and let me know if you need any help with it.

Umesh.