Gsoc 18 Project | Collect build statistics

Vishnu vishnum1998 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 22:55:48 UTC 2018

Thanks Mojca for your prompt reply.
1) description, version,maintainer, homepage, variants, dependencies,dependent
ports,etc
So for information of each port, my website has to scrape data from such
pages :

https://github.com/macports/macports-ports/blob/master/python/py-amqplib/Portfile

is this correct?

2) Build Summary:

Would scraping buildbot history pose a problem?

and "  modify the buildbot setup to submit data to the server. "
isn't it aldready submitting data to the server?
if not how is the buildbot history currently generated?