Gsoc 18 Project | Collect build statistics

Vishnu vishnum1998 at gmail.com
Tue May 8 22:13:02 UTC 2018

Hi

I had one doubt.
Should i switch the link in heroku account for integration with macports
github ?

Because i think then you need to give accesss to heroku of your account.

I think it would be wise for me to do the commit update in my local
repository itself..

Once every 2 weeks or something ill push all the changes to macports
repository.
Do comment .What should be done?

Thanks