multiple ports with stdlibc++ mismatches (all on 10.13)...

Ken Cunningham ken.cunningham.webuse at gmail.com
Thu May 31 14:49:23 UTC 2018

On 2018-05-30, at 11:04 PM, Joshua Root wrote:

> On 2018-5-31 15:39 , Ken Cunningham wrote:
>> gcc5 is using libstdc++ (this installation is configured to use libc++)
>> gcc6 is using libstdc++ (this installation is configured to use libc++)
>> gcc7 is using libstdc++ (this installation is configured to use libc++)
>
> Did cxx_stdlib_overridden.tcl not set these up right for you?

It appears it should have...

I may have some inconsistency in my local MacPorts' database.

I made the error one time of offloading some of my larger installed port tarballs onto a backup drive, and this turned out to cause troubles during MacPorts upgrades at times.

Up until now, it had not been a huge deal.

I will investigate.

Thanks,

Ken