OpenGL libraries

Mark Brethen mark.brethen at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 03:33:46 UTC 2018

The calculix source builds it’s own glut-3.5. Glut wants to link to GL3, but the calculix source links to GL.

So I patched the Makefile to link to /opt/local/include, /opt/local/include/GL and /opt/local/lib and installed libGLU. I was able to build and install the program but it doesn’t render any OpenGL graphics in XQuartz. Not sure what’s broke but there were some "function is deprecated …” statements in the build log.

Mark Brethen
mark.brethen at gmail.com