xdmf I/O HDF5 linking error on MacOS: libhdf5.101.dylib not found

Ruben Di Battista rubendibattista at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 00:00:53 UTC 2018

Mmmmh,

I tested again the build (with also rev-upgrade). No luck, same error. Does anyone here can try to install: vtk +hdf5 +python27 +mpich to see if it’s just a misconfiguration for me or it’s a general problem?

          _
-.     .´  |∞∞∞∞
  ',  ;    |∞∞∞∞∞∞

https://rdb.is

On 17 novembre 2018 a 00:58:27, Ryan Schmidt (ryandesign at macports.org) scritto:

On Nov 16, 2018, at 14:41, Ruben Di Battista wrote:

> In any case I removed the local source, and re-did the selfupdate just to check (but I had the branch of the local git repo rebased on upstream master). No outdated ports. I’m quite sure it is not a problem of my local misconfiguration...
>
> However I see that a patch was stripped off recently from hdf5… Could that be related?

It looks like the patch was removed at the same time that the port was updated to version 1.10.4, presumably because it is no longer needed with that version.