altivec compiler

Ken Cunningham ken.cunningham.webuse at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 18:00:30 UTC 2018

If you provide a URL to the software, it's likely that someone will help you sort it out, if you have a bit of patience. There are lots of people like that around here.

Alternatively, and perhaps better, you could open a ticket to request a new port for it, and we can track progress there.

If it hasn't seen an update since 2003, enthusiasm will be lower, tho.

Ken