Request to Join Organization

Umesh Singla umeshksingla at macports.org
Wed Nov 28 11:35:45 UTC 2018

Hi Tathagat,

Welcome to MacPorts!

I would say the best way to get started for GSoC 2019 is to introduce
yourselves to our development community (cc'ed), your skills, interests and
any projects. You can have a look at our last year's GSoC page [1]. Most of
the information on the page is still relevant and don't hesitate to write
back to this channel with any doubts.

Umesh

[1]: https://trac.macports.org/wiki/SummerOfCode