unorthodox build setup?

Mark Brethen mark.brethen at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 16:55:58 UTC 2018

There’s just one glitch, the name of the build directory is determined by

BUILD = $(shell ../../scripts/findhost.sh $(shell src/config.guess))

I can set it after the extract phase like so

post-extract {
set builddir [exec ${worksrcpath}/scripts/findhost.sh [exec ${worksrcpath}/config.guess]]
configure.dir ${worksrcdir}/${builddir}
}

but then configure.dir isn't global for the config/build phases, is it?

Mark Brethen
mark.brethen at gmail.com