forcing 10.12 or 10.13 builds onto 10.14 for 32bit fix?

Ken Cunningham ken.cunningham.webuse at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 06:15:35 UTC 2018

I notice homebrew is forcing the installation of binaries built on their 10.12 or 10.13 builders onto 10.14 to get around the 32bit build problem on 10.14.

I don't believe there is any way to force our binary installer to install older system builds in the same way -- but if there was, it would grant us a reprieve for a year for the 32bit issue.

So I thought I'd ask if anyone can imagine how this might be done.

Ken