GSoC Proposal

KARAN SHETH karan.sheth at somaiya.edu
Mon Apr 1 22:47:03 UTC 2019

Hey,

I have completed most of the changes that you suggested.
Haskell frontend has been now added to technical details and I guess I got
why you were saying that why it would be tricky to add it as a frontend.
Web UI has been removed seeing that it won't be a good add-on as suggested
by Renne.

Please point out anything that I may have missed or needs to added/updated.
Also sorry for late reply, just being project submission week in college, I
have been busy with it.

Thanks,
Karan Sheth

--