GSoC Proposal

KARAN SHETH karan.sheth at somaiya.edu
Mon Apr 1 23:37:38 UTC 2019

Hey,

On Mon, Apr 1, 2019 at 8:34 PM Mojca Miklavec <mojca at macports.org> wrote:

> On Mon, 1 Apr 2019 at 16:38, Renee Otten wrote:
> >
> > there is a figure showing a WebUI that is not described (personally I am
> not sure if that would be needed anyway).
>
> My assumption was that Karan planned to submit "an alternative"
> proposal for another project (web app), but I might be wrong.
>
> Ya, I was initially going to submit a alternative proposal for the Build
Static django app but instead I decided to focus on one and make it
excellent.
I had thought that web UI would be a nice addition and would add a visual
touch to creating packages but I see that completing and perfecting the
tool itself is of more importance rather than adding UI which won't be that
useful.

Thanks,
Karan Sheth

--