GSoC Proposal

Mojca Miklavec mojca at macports.org
Fri Apr 5 08:55:11 UTC 2019

On Fri, 5 Apr 2019 at 09:16, KARAN SHETH wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 5, 2019 at 11:59 AM Mojca Miklavec wrote:
> >
> > Dear Karan,
> >
> > No time to test now, but what does "port contents py37-upt" say? It
> > could be called upt-py37 or something. That's a weird consequence of
> > supporting multiple version of python at the same time.
>
>   /opt/local/bin/upt-3.7

Here you have it.

Try running upt-3.7 instead of upt alone.

We could tweak this to be called just "upt", either by putting the
port somewhere else (not call it "py-upt", but plain "upt") and make
it strictly depend just on 3.7. Or make an additional package upt
(outside of python subfolder) which depends on py37-upt and just
creates a symlink. Or ... well, I would not worry about it now.

Mojca