GSoC 2019 [Buildbot ideas]

Rajdeep Bharati rajdeepbharati13 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 7 12:47:31 UTC 2019

I was attempting to package the plugin.
A possible workflow may be:

   - The user would install the package in something like a vue-cli or
   create-react-app.
   - Write the component
   - Pass that component to the `link` function of the plugin.
   - There would be options to customize the settings(limit, order, adding
   other props, etc) (or even write the whole link function themselves)

One problem that I am facing is getting the angular dependency inside the
vue/react app which is utilizing the npm package(plugin). Here's the code:
https://github.com/rajdeepbharati/buildbot-vue-plugin-boilerplate/tree/plugin

Thank you.
Rajdeep