mirrors.shu.edu.cn Down?

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Sun Apr 28 12:29:47 UTC 2019

On Apr 28, 2019, at 05:59, Ruben Di Battista wrote:

> `Error: Failed to fetch py37-resumable-urlretrieve: Failed to connect to mirrors.shu.edu.cn port 443: Connection refused`

I agree, the server isn't responding to https requests or pings. I've reported the problem to the server's administrator.

> PS: How do I workaround this and force port to download the tarball from the GitHub URL?

You shouldn't need to do anything. If MacPorts can't download from one URL, it will try others until it succeeds or until it fails downloading from all servers.

If that's not what's happening for you, show us your complete terminal output.