mirrors.shu.edu.cn Down?

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Sun Apr 28 12:49:15 UTC 2019

On Apr 28, 2019, at 07:33, Ruben Di Battista wrote:

> Here it is the log. Thanks for the fast answer...
>
> :debug:fetch Fetching distfile failed: The requested URL returned error: 404 Not Found
> :notice:fetch --->  Attempting to fetch resumable-urlretrieve-0.1.6.tar.gz from http://jog.id.distfiles.macports.org/macports/distfiles/py-resumable-urlretrieve
> :debug:fetch Fetching distfile failed: Connection timed out after 30001 milliseconds
> :notice:fetch --->  Attempting to fetch resumable-urlretrieve-0.1.6.tar.gz from http://kmq.jp.distfiles.macports.org/py-resumable-urlretrieve
> :debug:fetch Fetching distfile failed: The requested URL returned error: 404 Not Found
> :notice:fetch --->  Attempting to fetch resumable-urlretrieve-0.1.6.tar.gz from http://cjj.kr.distfiles.macports.org/py-resumable-urlretrieve
> :debug:fetch Fetching distfile failed: The requested URL returned error: 404 Not Found
> :notice:fetch --->  Attempting to fetch resumable-urlretrieve-0.1.6.tar.gz from http://aarnet.au.distfiles.macports.org/pub/macports/distfiles/py-resumable-urlretrieve
> :debug:fetch Fetching distfile failed: The requested URL returned error: 404 Not Found
> :notice:fetch --->  Attempting to fetch resumable-urlretrieve-0.1.6.tar.gz from https://pek.cn.distfiles.macports.org/macports/distfiles/py-resumable-urlretrieve
> :debug:fetch Fetching distfile failed: The requested URL returned error: 404 Not Found
> :notice:fetch --->  Attempting to fetch resumable-urlretrieve-0.1.6.tar.gz from http://nou.nc.distfiles.macports.org/pub/macports/distfiles.macports.org/py-resumable-urlretrieve
> :debug:fetch Fetching distfile failed: The requested URL returned error: 404 Not Found
> :notice:fetch --->  Attempting to fetch resumable-urlretrieve-0.1.6.tar.gz from https://mirrors.shu.edu.cn/macports/distfiles/py-resumable-urlretrieve
> :debug:fetch Fetching distfile failed: Failed to connect to mirrors.shu.edu.cn port 443: Connection refused
> :error:fetch Failed to fetch py37-resumable-urlretrieve: Failed to connect to mirrors.shu.edu.cn port 443: Connection refused
> :debug:fetch Error code: NONE
> :debug:fetch Backtrace: Failed to connect to mirrors.shu.edu.cn port 443: Connection refused
> :debug:fetch     while executing
> :debug:fetch "error $lastError"
> :debug:fetch     (procedure "portfetch::fetchfiles" line 62)
> :debug:fetch     invoked from within
> :debug:fetch "portfetch::fetchfiles"
> :debug:fetch     (procedure "portfetch::fetch_main" line 17)
> :debug:fetch     invoked from within
> :debug:fetch "$procedure $targetname"
> :error:fetch See /opt/local/var/macports/logs/****-ports_python_py-resumable-urlretrieve/py37-resumable-urlretrieve/main.log for details

This transcript only shows downloads attempted from our mirrors. It does not show the attempt to download from the original server, whatever that might be.

This port does not appear to exist in our collection (and that's why its files are not on our mirrors). Where did you get this Portfile? You edited the transcript to replace the path to the ports tree with "****" so I don't know where this port came from or where it's supposed to be downloading from.

If this is a Portfile you're writing, you could attach it here and then we can help you debug why it's not fetching from the intended server.