invalid certificate chain during port-fetch

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 15:02:08 UTC 2019

Hi,

Any suggestions how I can work around this kind of error (on OSX 10.9.8)?

{{{
--->  Attempting to fetch kcontacts-19.08.3.tar.xz from https://download.kde.org/stable/applications/19.08.3/src
  % Total    % Received % Xferd  Average Speed   Time    Time     Time  Current
                                 Dload  Upload   Total   Spent    Left  Speed
Warning: Fetching distfile failed: SSL certificate problem: Invalid certificate chain
}}}

The instructions I found on stackexchange didn't work for me.

Thanks,
R.