AWS SAM CLI - Looking for help

Renee Otten reneeotten at macports.org
Fri Dec 20 15:12:32 UTC 2019

In addition to “pypi2port”, there is also this years GSoC project that implemented an MacPorts backend for UPT (the Universal Packaging Tool). It should do at minimum the same as “pypi2port” and hopefully more ;) The same tool can be used to package perl and ruby packages as well, and supports recursive packaging of dependencies.

Please give it a try and, as always, we value feedback on the current implementation (see https://github.com/macports/upt-macports <https://github.com/macports/upt-macports>). It can be installed using “sudo port install upt”.