Feature requests for CI bot

Zero King l2dy at macports.org
Sun Feb 3 21:27:16 UTC 2019

On Sun, Feb 03, 2019 at 04:59:57PM +0100, Mojca Miklavec wrote:
>Dear Zero,
>
>Last time you asked for feature requests for our bot :)
>
>Here are some from me:
>- I would like to see the same kind of user-friendly report from Azure
>as we get from Travis.

I'll try. Azure Pipelines doesn't provide an official API, but I think I
can use the GitHub check API to get the UUID (e.g.
b674ed54-8ab2-4ec0-8010-7d35a798a53c) and buildId (128), and then
download this log.

https://dev.azure.com/macports/b674ed54-8ab2-4ec0-8010-7d35a798a53c/_apis/build/builds/128/logs/7?$format=text&api-version=5.0-preview

>- I sometimes add additional commits, usually revbumping some
>dependent ports. I would like to know how to @mention the maintainers
>of ports modified in those laster commits (at least
>semi-automatically).

Try "@macportsbot retry", only members have permission to avoid abuse,
but we can change that.

--