Testing an idea

Eric F (iEFdev) eric at iefdev.se
Mon Feb 11 03:54:54 UTC 2019

On 2/10/19 11:23 , Chris Jones wrote:
>> Speaking of that… Are there any plans to expand to GitLab? They have a great
>> function to import/mirror from GitHub, which keep the repo updated.
> What do you mean by expand to gitlab?. We have
>
> https://github.com/macports/macports-ports/pull/3510
>
> Which discusses adding a new port group for gitlab, or perhaps extending the
> github one to support other hosts.
>
>  Chris
I guess I meant “expand” as i presence at other hosts. It was just an interest
in if there are any plans to expand (being on 2 hosts for example), &/or move to
another host (or self-hosted). The portgroup file is another thing. That one can
be used from which ever host you're at. It was not from that perspective, how
that one works. Sorry if I was unclear.

/// Yes, I'm looking fwd to that one. :)/

· Eric