"Strange" sources for ProjectLibre (git on SourceForge)

Mojca Miklavec mojca at macports.org
Sun Feb 24 20:09:59 UTC 2019

Hi,

I would like to ask for advice about ProjectLibre:
    https://github.com/macports/macports-ports/pull/3694
so that we could merge the pull request.

It looks as the only sane way to "build" it is to do a git clone on
SourceForge, where apparently they didn't even tag a commit. They
offer tarballs, but none of them contains a straightforward way to
build a mac bundle. There is a potentially feasible way to download
tarball from git for a limited about of time after you click the
download button in the UI. I ran out of elegant ideas.

Mojca