Google Summer Of Code

Mojca Miklavec mojca at macports.org
Wed Feb 27 23:07:43 UTC 2019

Hi,

MacPorts has been accepted to GSOC. Yay!

Now it's really time to:
- Put a short news with a logotype on at least https://www.macports.org (Ryan?)
  + do some more marketing elsewhere
- Double-check / review all the ideas (Marcus for base?)

As a way of marketing I would also enter ideas here:
    http://gsoc2019projects.org/wiki/Main_Page

We would also need to prepare some "contributing guidelines", not just
for students, but for anyone willing to contribute.

Mojca

PS: Honestly I do find out ideas page a bit hard to navigate. We would
need to do something about design of that page as well. Even a simple
github issues on wiki page would probably do better if we don't
restructure it a bit :) :) :)