Google Summer Of Code

Mojca Miklavec mojca at macports.org
Thu Feb 28 09:35:07 UTC 2019

Dear Ryan,

On Thu, 28 Feb 2019 at 02:39, Ryan Schmidt wrote:
> On Feb 27, 2019, at 17:07, Mojca Miklavec wrote:
> >
> > Now it's really time to:
> > - Put a short news with a logotype on at least https://www.macports.org (Ryan?)
>
> I don't think I was involved in that before; I don't know what we've done before. I would ask that someone else do it.

How does our website get deployed / who has permissions to change it?
Me or Umesh can modify the contents, but I'm not sure how the rest of
the process goes until it ends on the website.

Also, what's your stand with respect to merging
https://github.com/macports/macports-www/pull/13? I would be in
favour, but we should really not delay such things. Either we decide
to merge it or do something else, but we should not let valuable
potential contributors wait until they give up.

Thank you,
    Mojca