Issues with compiler flags in gfortran

Nicolas Pavillon nicos at macports.org
Mon Jan 21 15:54:58 UTC 2019

Hi,

I just tried that, and I think I have been using the current default:

NicolasMacBook:~ nicos$ port installed cctools
  cctools @921_0+llvm70 (active)

The reason I have been mentioning how old as might be is that the one provided by cctools returns version 1.38, which quite behind compared to the version provided by binutils, for example.

/opt/local/bin/as -v
Apple Inc version cctools-921, GNU assembler version 1.38

Cheers,

Nicolas