Reporting build failures on macOS Catalina

Joshua Root jmr at macports.org
Wed Jun 5 06:17:53 UTC 2019

On 2019-6-5 11:44 , Saagar Jha wrote:
> I’m migrating my ports to macOS 10.15 Catalina, and as expected some
> ports fail to build on it. Is anyone on the MacPorts team disclosed on
> the new OS, or a place where I can report issues of this sort?

<https://trac.macports.org/wiki/FAQ#prerelease>

Anyone who is disclosed on Catalina and willing to help handle MacPorts
issues there, please add your name to the list in the FAQ entry. (We can
probably remove the old betas from there too.)

Apart from private conversations, there is also the beta section of the
Apple Developer Forums. I believe there has been a MacPorts thread there
in the past.

- Josh