Xcode INSTALL_PATH and framework paths

Aaron Madlon-Kay aaron+macports at madlon-kay.com
Thu Jun 13 14:37:03 UTC 2019

Hi Ryan.

Thanks very much for the info. I managed to solve that problem by adapting the code you pointed to.

Now I have another issue: after installation the port is flagged as broken with the following message.

> sequelpro-devel is using libstdc++ (this installation is configured to use libc++)

As I understand it, the reason is that Sequel Pro contains a vendored binary framework that links to /usr/lib/libstdc++.6.dylib.

What can I do about this?

The portfile is here:
https://github.com/amake/macports-ports/blob/sequelpro/aqua/sequelpro-devel/Portfile

Thanks,